ATRI Continuing Education Courses
The Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education with the following organizations:
- American Kinesiotherapy Association (AKTA) Council on Professional Standards for Kinesiotherapy, Inc. (COPSKT)
- Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
- Physical Therapy Board of California
- Florida Board of Massage Therapy
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Physical Therapy Association (FPTA) (for ATRI courses taking place in the state of Florida only)
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (for ATRI courses taking place in the state of Texas only)
- Also, the American Therapeutic Recreation Association has approved ATRI workshops for CEUs.
ATRI does not have PT or OT continuing education pre-approval for all states because the cost is prohibitive for a multi-disciplinary non-profit organization.
Each therapist must follow the guidelines given by his/her state PT or OT organization for approval. ATRI will supply any information you may need such as course descriptions, objectives, speaker bios, etc. ATRI courses have always been accepted for approval.
Facilities hosting a workshop(s) may apply for CEUs with the course description, objectives, and speaker biography – all available on our website.
Please e-mail with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org